We hiked a bit through the woods and were very excited when the woman in front of us shrieked hysterically because she had spotted this rat snake. We followed it for awhile.
We spent a long time at a little beach down by the river where there were lots of water holes full of tadpoles and mosquito larvae and other captivating critters. The boys explored and I lay on a rock in the sunshine.
This was one of the nicest days on our trip, I think.
We were feeling so happy at the end that we even treated the boys to ice cream at the gift shop before heading home.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh you guys did so much stuff on your trip! I am so glad you had a great time! I loved reading about it and I was glad to hear that you "found" of things to do than go back to the air and space musuem!! lol
Post a Comment