Some days are just better than other days, and today wasn't the greatest day. It seemed like the boys whined and cried most of the day, even though I'm sure they didn't. And I did things like buy onion rings as a snack at the grocery store, and then was disappointed that they tasted oniony because I don't really like onions. Don't ask. But I did notice that there were songbirds at the playground this evening when I was pushing Caleb in the swing, and I closed my eyes for a few moments and just listened, and it was beautiful.
1 comment:
And I did things like buy onion rings as a snack at the grocery store, and then was disappointed that they tasted oniony because I don't really like onions.
Heh. We really ARE related! That's exactly the sort of thing I find myself doing on odd days. ((hugs))
Post a Comment