Friday, March 25, 2005

I'm back!

I'm not exactly sure why it's been a week since I last posted. I just didn't for a few days, and then I got sick (yes, again), but now I'm well and here I am. Huge thanks to my wonderful Mom who came down yesterday so I could rest and recover in peace. Joseph, of course, was ecstatic to see her and had a terrific time, and it was heavenly to lay in bed with no one jumping on me. Otherwise not a whole lot happened this week, except of course the Big Birthday Day, March 24, which was yesterday, when Joseph turned 2, and my Mom turned 35 or something like that. Happy Birthday! Tomorrow is Big Birthday Day Observed since we're going up to my parent's for Easter Weekend. Otherwise we mostly made some waffles, went to the playground, had some happy times, and had some frazzling times. All in all a good week.

No comments: