Today was a big day for me as I had both boys on my own. Nephi works at the temple on Thursdays, so it was the first time there were more waking children than adults. The day got off to a great start with an expedition to the playground. I stuck a recently-fed Caleb into the Baby Bjorn and Joseph went in his stroller, and off we went! We had a great time. Today was a gorgeous San Diego December day - perfectly clear, blue skies, a bit of chill in the shade but just right in the sunshine. Ahh. Joseph was just starting to wander further and further from the playground when another little boy arrived with chicken nuggets, which of course drew Joseph right back. The late afternoon at home was a bit less happy as Joseph was getting bored, Caleb was getting hungry, and I was getting worn down as Joseph methodically pushed a kitchen chair around the apartment to climb up on and get into everything he shouldn't. But we made it, and Nephi came home early which made everyone excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment