Saturday, December 25, 2004


Merry Christmas! We had a lovely day together, although we're sorry my Mom is still miserable with the flu and we weren't able to see her and my Dad. Nephi went snorkeling (ah, living in La Jolla...) and saw some fish wearing little Santa hats, and I had a nice outing with the boys in which Joseph found an old vacuum cleaner by a dumpster to provide a full half hour of fun and adventure. We just made some homemade tortillas with my new press, which was a smashing success. And Joseph is busy drawing on his new Magnadoodle. We are feeling very blessed! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

ellen said...

What a cute picture of such a handsome boy next to a handmade stocking! That is wonderful workmanship, wonder where I could get one... Anyway, it's great fun to see such cool pictures, I'll be sending them to Mom, she always likes pictures.