Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had a lovely Thanksgiving, complete with beloved guests:

and lots of food.

Nephi and his Dad enjoyed talking

and Grandma brought lots of terrific Thanksgiving books to read with the boys.

Our lives are so filled with blessings and health and ease at the moment, it is easy to be thankful, and also easy to forget to be thankful. But I am certain that when I reflect on my life one day, this stage of my life will be among the best of times.

3 comments:

Alisa said...

I just catch a glimpse of it in the corner of the first picture, but I have to say your floors look beautiful!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mitchell Family said...

I noticed the floors too. But I had not heard that you had changed them so I wondered. You have been busy.

Melissa said...

What a lovely Thanksgiving! I think you are right that someday we'll look back at this phase of life and find that it was "among the best of times." Despite all the chaos and challenges it's so fun to be surrounded by little innocent people and to live on earth with both our parents and children.