Last Tuesday, the day after our hike to Hanging Lake, it snowed. And then it snowed on and off for almost three days. I think we got about 6-8 inches and set lots of weather records for October 27th. The boys were so excited to watch it begin on Tuesday night:
The next day Joseph still had school, but Caleb, Isaac, and I got to go play out in it.
When we came in from playing, I whisked two loaves of homemade bread out of the oven. Yes, I did. And yes, I did feel like Martha Stewart, and yes I did brag about it on Facebook. Nephi took them all sledding on Wednesday and they apparently had a grand time, despite being snowy and cold and seeming to be kind of miserable in the moment.
The snow is mostly melted and we're back to balmy 50-degree days, so we'll enjoy our "Indian Summer" while it lasts.
1 comment:
Exciting! You are too much, Martha. It makes me wish I were there. Like the pix of the kids looking out at the snow.
Post a Comment