Saturday, December 22, 2012

Family pictures

My friend Stephanie is a photographer. The kind of photographer that can make you feel nostalgic for your life even as you are in the midst of it. We have never had real family pictures taken, and I am so, so happy we finally got it together and captured this moment in our lives. Of course not every moment feels like it is bathed in golden, late afternoon sunlight, but when I look at these pictures I realize that really every moment is. I remember that my children are so breathtakingly beautiful, that I love Nephi so deeply, and that we are so unspeakably blessed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Court said...

I love all those family photos! Very beautiful.

Faith said...

Gina, I'm so glad that you commented on my blog yesterday because then I followed the link back here. You and Nephi have an incredibly beautiful family! Glad to see you guys are doing well.