The glowing report getting off the bus after school: "It was so fun!!"
Joseph has been so excited! He spent the last two days doing "homework" in preparation. He copied words from the book "Hop to the Top" onto a piece of paper to turn in to his teacher today and rearranged his room so his bed can be closer to his "homework corner." (Although last night in perhaps a small showing of anxiety, he insisted we put everything back where it originally was.)
As for me, I cut out my first "Boxtops for education" from a Kix box this afternoon after attending a PTO breakfast for new kindergarten parents where I signed up to help with the book fair. It's a new era for us all.
2 comments:
Oh, he IS handsome! I just can't help but love your kids, thanks for sharing their milestones.
No way is this the same little guy who was jumping on me at Christmas!
He is both adorable AND handsome.
Post a Comment