Yes, Jen, I expect the teenage years will be quite interesting. You might want to be sure that your dear little Lucy is living somewhere far, far away from us at that point.
At this point, though, I think he actually is thinking more in terms of *scaring* them because they shreik and run away and he thinks it's funny. Today he explained how he and his friends could sneak up on a "herd of girls" to practice their hunting skills.
3 comments:
well, good luck with that! you're in for some fun teenage years!
Yes, Jen, I expect the teenage years will be quite interesting. You might want to be sure that your dear little Lucy is living somewhere far, far away from us at that point.
At this point, though, I think he actually is thinking more in terms of *scaring* them because they shreik and run away and he thinks it's funny. Today he explained how he and his friends could sneak up on a "herd of girls" to practice their hunting skills.
This is pretty fantastic. I had to share it with my neighbor here at work. :)
Post a Comment