Ten years ago today Nephi and I were married. I've been married for more than a third of my life! It's been fantastic. One of the best things about being married to Nephi is how much he loves adventures. Looking over our pictures I'm amazed at how many beautiful, exciting places we've been (heavily weighted to before the kidos, who are an adventure all on their own.) I look forward to many more.
9 comments:
Gratz to both of you. Your relationship provides hope to us single people that true love is possible!
Ben Williams
oh my goodness.
gina, i think you are the dearest soul i have ever known.
i am truly astounded by you.
and you've got great taste.
what a life, huh. so blessed.
Wow Gina! I think that you and Nephi have gone to more places than Matt and I ever will in a lifetime. I'm sure you have wonderful memories of all of those 'adventures'! Congratulations on being married to a wonderful personfor 10 years!
Awww!
...and Nephi has had some rawkin' hair throughout!
Congrats you two!
Happy Anniversary! You are such a wonderful couuple! You deserve to keep having more wonderful years together!
You two are fabulous! Absolutely loved the video. Happy Anniversary!
...loved the video, love the couple. Nephi did our family a very great favor when he asked you to join, Gina. Congratulations and all of my love to both of you and the little predators.
Congratulations!! What wonderful experiences and memoreis!!
Post a Comment