Thursday, January 03, 2008
Sledding!
Yesterday we had another snowy day, and colder than the first snow we had a few weeks ago. We've got a popular sledding hill in the park right behind our house; the boys can see it (and all the happy sledders) from the window in their room. Nephi was working from home to avoid the nasty commute, and when he emerged in the late afternoon they talked him into taking them sledding. Caleb is a very stoic sledder. He trudges up the hill, is offended by the wind at the top, and sleds down with Dad, sort of smiling. But he always wants to do it again. Joseph is all about speed and exhilaration. Isaac stays on Mom's back at the bottom making happy noises. I love the bottom picture. Nephi is all "Hey, this is fun!" as Caleb gets a face full of snow. It was the end of Caleb's good time, I'm afraid.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so happy your back!! Months and months of lurking finally paid off!!!
I'm glad to see an update, and that you folks are having a good time out there.
I hope the sled and the sled/tube thing work well for y'all in this and upcoming winters!
Welcome back to blogginess!
love, Jessica
Post a Comment