In case you were wondering if the wet, tanned, naked little boy streaking by the La Jolla Shores playground yesterday, with the laughing yet harried and slightly desperate mother chasing after him, leaving her other naked boy standing alone by the showers while she chased the first boy who dashed into the playground and started rolling his naked body around in the sand to the shock/amusement of everyone there... Yes, that was us.
After the situation got slightly more under control, and we got at least diapers on everyone and were walking back to the car, some men we were passing said, "We heard about that one naked at the playground!"
"Yes," I replied. "I think you'll hear more about this one before it's all over with..."
1 comment:
I got a nice hearty laugh at the image this raised. I'm not sure laughing at it is helpful, but the mental image is entertaining.
Good to know everyone is clothed again. :D
Post a Comment