
Today was Joseph's last gymnastics class for this term, and I finally remembered to bring a camera. Yes, I actually enrolled Joseph in an "extracurricular activity," and overall it was a pretty good experience. He loved going; the only downside was that it was right when he should have been taking his nap, so he was completely frantic and andrenalized most of the time. But occasionally he was able to pay attention, and the teacher was wonderful.
I must admit that I dread all the classes and activities that loom ahead for the boys - especially transporting them there and back, but also avoiding letting our family become dominated by them. On the other hand, of course I want our boys to have enriching experiences, and learn about playing team sports, and how to appreciate music, and develop their talents, et cetera, et cetera. Anyway, I'm glad our first experience was a good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment