Here is our luggage that we packed and lugged around a lot. Six roller bags and five backpacks, all with plenty of space in them. All our belongings for a month, and we never ran out of stuff. Why do we own so much stuff at home again?
On the plane ride there.
We spent a decent amount of down time in our apartments with the boys on screens. It's just how it was.
Did I mention I cooked squid one night? Yum.
Our apartment in Ljubljana.
Our apartment in Rovijn.
The gelato place in Trieste. Soo hard to choose.
Schweppes Bitter Lemon: delicious soda of choice. Strangely, not available in the US.
Everywhere we stayed had washers but no dryers (with one exception). Lots of air drying and strategizing about laundry.
Water shoes drying.
The lovely patio of our Dubrovnik apartment.
Breakfast staple: delicious fresh cheap bread with Nutella. I know we have Nutella it in the US now, but in the US it counts as a dessert. In Europe it is a no-guilt breakfast.
Also, chocolate cereal for breakfast. I mean, it is called "Muesli", not something dumb like Coco Puffs. Healthy European breakfast food.
Here was the van we rented for about two weeks. I thought we'd stand out driving such a big van, but there were lots of these vans everywhere we went.
No comments:
Post a Comment