Thursday, June 20, 2013

Caleb's Baptism

Towards the end of January Caleb was baptized.
 
It was a sweet day, and one that I know Caleb has been thinking about and preparing for for a long time. I felt lucky to share it with him.
 
Nephi baptized him, and I know it was a special experience for them both.
 
Lots of family came to support and celebrate Caleb as well - my parents, Nephi's parents, and Nephi's sister Martha and her family all traveled to be with us. It meant a lot to us all, and especially Caleb. There is nothing like family.
 
 
 
Afterwards we all came back to our house to eat and spend time together. We had brats and Hello Dolly bars at Caleb's request. It was an excellent day.
 
 
I made this slideshow of Caleb through the years, and we watched it all together at our home.

He is such a precious, dear boy. I love him so much, and I know that God does too, and will support him in all his righteous desires.

1 comment:

Linn said...

Caleb is baptized?! Oh my word, so so wonderful, but that makes me feel a so old. :) What a sweet day and we are so happy for him and for you!