I love this post!Merry Christmas to all of you!
I love your tree! It's all squashy and homey looking.I'll miss you and Nephi and the boys this Christmas. It's going to crazy quiet this year.Love and hugs to you all!~Jessica
What happened to the smoked glass and brass light fixture??!! You should have waited--five more years and it would have been retro chic...or not...What a beautiful home! And beautiful boys!Merry Christmas!
Cute picture of the boys. Makes me smile. And...you got new chairs!
Marg, I know! We are really getting posh. Chairs that don't collapse when company sits in them... next we'll be wintering in Aruba. Alisa, I can't tell you how happy I was to see that awful smoked glass thing go.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love this post!
Merry Christmas to all of you!
I love your tree! It's all squashy and homey looking.
I'll miss you and Nephi and the boys this Christmas. It's going to crazy quiet this year.
Love and hugs to you all!
~Jessica
What happened to the smoked glass and brass light fixture??!! You should have waited--five more years and it would have been retro chic...or not...
What a beautiful home! And beautiful boys!
Merry Christmas!
Cute picture of the boys. Makes me smile. And...you got new chairs!
Marg, I know! We are really getting posh. Chairs that don't collapse when company sits in them... next we'll be wintering in Aruba.
Alisa, I can't tell you how happy I was to see that awful smoked glass thing go.
Post a Comment