I've been blessed with an absolutely wonderful father. I was thinking about him and looking through old pictures of us together and got teary thinking about how much love I've always felt from him. He's given me so much stability and so many opportunities in my life. I made this little slideshow of us together over the years. I was just going to email it to him since it's probably not of much general interest, but it's too big so I'm putting it up here instead. I love you, Dad!
4 comments:
Hi Gina! That was really sweet -- thanks for sharing. I can see that you and your Dad have a very special relationship. I was amazed by how much those pictures of you when you were little reminded me of Joseph!
So, so sweet. Thanks for sharing Gina!
What a great gift! And I agree with Leslie above. Some of the pictures when you were little.....totally Joseph in a dress! :)
Loved seeing this. Must have made your Dad feel great. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment