THose are some great pictures!!!! (And very good looking boys, too :) )
I love the way you caught an up close picture of each of them. They are just growing more handsom and sweet. Love you all.
Yes they are! Wow, I know it has been a while, but seeing proof of it makes me realize how long it has been. Handsome, grown up, darling!
and very handsome they are indeed!
Congratulate Joseph on losing his tooth. (If teaching CTRs taught me anything, it's that loose and lost teeth are very important.)The kids look great. I can't wait to meet your Isaac in person.
Your kids are ridiculously adorable.
Such handsome boys!! :) Way to go mom and dad! :)
YOWZA! Those are certainly some handsome young lads! Fun talking to you today!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
THose are some great pictures!!!! (And very good looking boys, too :) )
I love the way you caught an up close picture of each of them. They are just growing more handsom and sweet. Love you all.
Yes they are! Wow, I know it has been a while, but seeing proof of it makes me realize how long it has been. Handsome, grown up, darling!
and very handsome they are indeed!
Congratulate Joseph on losing his tooth. (If teaching CTRs taught me anything, it's that loose and lost teeth are very important.)
The kids look great. I can't wait to meet your Isaac in person.
Your kids are ridiculously adorable.
Such handsome boys!! :) Way to go mom and dad! :)
YOWZA! Those are certainly some handsome young lads! Fun talking to you today!
Post a Comment