I just had to scrape my melting pumpkins off the cabinets as well. It's always sad to see them die. Interesting that my scary one lasted a full 5 days longer than my non-scary as well. Hmmm... what's going on here?
I want to make some kind of life lesson out of the mean pumpkin lasting longer than the nice one. It just begs for such a conclusion.
The happy pumpkin looks like a friendly old person with no teeth. Worn out in friendly/happy service.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I just had to scrape my melting pumpkins off the cabinets as well. It's always sad to see them die. Interesting that my scary one lasted a full 5 days longer than my non-scary as well. Hmmm... what's going on here?
I want to make some kind of life lesson out of the mean pumpkin lasting longer than the nice one. It just begs for such a conclusion.
The happy pumpkin looks like a friendly old person with no teeth. Worn out in friendly/happy service.
Post a Comment